We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
A mod, that adds signs.
Can be installed on both the client (all clients) and the server in order to sync configs. Uses ServerSync.
Made at the request of
Suddhodana#8759 in the OdinPlus discord.
You must have BepInEx installed correctly! I can not stress this enough.
- Locate your game folder manually or start Steam client and :
- Right click the Valheim game in your steam library
- "Go to Manage" -> "Browse local files"
- Steam should open your game folder
- Extract the contents of the archive into the BepInEx\plugins folder.
- Locate Azumatt.AzuMarketplaceSigns.cfg under BepInEx\config and configure the mod to your needs
Must be installed on both the client (all clients) and the server for syncing to work properly.
- Locate your main folder manually and : a. Extract the contents of the archive into the BepInEx\plugins folder. b. Launch your game at least once to generate the config file needed if you haven't already done so. c. Locate Azumatt.AzuMarketplaceSigns.cfg under BepInEx\config on your machine and configure the mod to your needs
- Reboot your server. All clients will now sync to the server's config file even if theirs differs. Config Manager mod changes will only change the client config, not what the server is enforcing.
Feel free to reach out to me on discord if you need manual download assistance.
For Questions or Comments, find me in the Odin Plus Team Discord or in mine:
Update Information (Latest listed first)
- Update ServerSync again.
- Update ServerSync
- Added live update of sign text when the config is changed.
- Update ServerSync and PieceManager code
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|