We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Change the max player count available for your server. Default value is the same as vanilla's max of 10. Not needed if you have OdinQOL, or another mod that does it.
|Last updated||a month ago|
|Categories||Mods Server-side Tweaks Mistlands Update|
|Dependants||37 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for Valheim. Preconfigured and includes unstripped Unity DLLs.Preferred version: 5.4.1901
You must have BepInEx installed correctly! I can not stress this enough.
Only required to be installed on the server.
- Download the latest version of BepInEx from here
- Make sure it's installed correctly on the server.
- Put the DLL into your BepInEx\plugins folder.
- Launch the server.
- Change the player limit found in the configuration file generated in
Azumatt.MaxPlayerCount.cfgto the desired amount of players.
- You should now be able to go past the limit of 10 players or to the value you have specified.
Feel free to reach out to me on discord if you need manual download assistance.
For Questions or Comments, find me in the Odin Plus Team Discord or in mine:
- Compile against latest game version (0.213.4)
- Update internals
- Add incompatibility with ValheimPlus, causing some issues on servers that have both installed. (Now that they finally updated their shit)
- Add incompatibility with OdinQOL, causing some issues on servers that have both installed.
- Fix max player count using CodeMatcher and correct operand type.
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|