A hammer granting you the power of Thor. Fly, Move faster, attack harder, & call upon lightning
- Fix animation bug if using DebugFly and Mjolnir Flight at the same time and it gets toggled off causing you to "fly" while walking.
- Add ability to deny flight and give clients ability to change the hotkey that activates it.
- Configurable message when flight is denied. Leave blank to display nothing.
- Add to the config description for each option what is synced with server and what is not.
v1.2.0 update information
- Fix flight animations after Hearth & Home update
v1.1.1 update information
- Allow flight even with anticheat present.
- Flying now spends stamina. Flying faster spends more. Running out of stamina or unequipping Mjolnir will disable flight.
v1.1.0 update information
- Add flying animations and ability to enter debug fly mode when holding Mjolnir (Press Z to enter debugfly)
v1.0.2 update information
- Added more configuration options. These relate to damage and crafting. The hammer defaults to not be craftable. (Reminder: You must install client and server side for configuration syncing)
- Locate your game folder manually or start Steam client and :
a. Right click the Valheim game in your steam library
b. "Go to Manage" -> "Browse local files"
c. Steam should open your game folder
- Extract the contents of the archive into the BepInEx\plugins folder
- Locate azumatt.Mjolnir.cfg and azumatt.Mjolnir.Localization.cfg under BepInEx\config and configure the mod to your needs
Must be installed on both the client and the server for syncing to work properly.
- Locate your BepInEx folder manually and :
a. Extract the contents of the archive into the BepInEx folder.
b. Launch your game at least once to generate the config file needed if you haven't already done so.
c. Locate azumatt.Mjolnir.cfg under BepInEx\config on your machine and configure the mod to your needs. If you are forcing configurations, these settings will be what everyone synchronizes to.
- Reboot your server. All clients will now sync to the server's config file even if theirs differs. Config Manager mod changes will only apply if the person changing the configuration is an Admin on the server. The changes will be reflected live if the admin changes them while in game.
Feel free to reach out to me on discord if you need manual download assistance.
Prefab Name = “Mjolnir”
Feel free to add to the repo.
- Special thank you to Blaxxun for her server sync being amazing and LIVE updates to clients.