Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Enhance your Valheim experience with the Searchable Build Menu Mod! This mod introduces a powerful search functionality to the build menu, allowing players to quickly find pieces by name, mod origin, or specific resource requirements.
Client only mod, not needed on the server. No configuration needed, just install and play.
- Quick Search: Easily find any building piece by typing its name in the search bar.
- Advanced Filtering: Use "@" to filter pieces by mod name and "!" to search for pieces by specific characteristics or resources.
- Draggable Search: Does it randomly appear in the middle of your screen? Just drag it to a more convenient location. Hold LeftControl and drag. (If dragged off screen it will go back to the default position)
How to Use
- Open the Build Menu in-game.
- Activate the Search Box: Click on the search box located at the top left corner of the build menu.
- Type Your Search: Enter the name of the piece you're looking for. Use "@" followed by a mod name to filter pieces from a specific mod, or "!" to search based on resources.
- Clear Search: Click the clear button (
X) inside the search box to reset your search query.
Advanced Search Examples
"@modname": Lists all pieces from
"!wood": Shows pieces that require wood to build.
- Guaranteed Compatible with Valheim version 0.217.38.
- Tested with major building and UI mods for Valheim, seems fine.
You must have BepInEx installed correctly! I can not stress this enough.
Note: (Manual installation is likely how you have to do this on a server, make sure BepInEx is installed on the server correctly)
- Download the latest release of BepInEx.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to your game's root folder.
- Download the latest release of SearchableBuildMenu from Thunderstore.io.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to the
- Launch the game.
Installation through r2modman or Thunderstore Mod Manager
For r2modman, you can also install it through the Thunderstore site.
For Thunderstore Mod Manager, you can also install it through the Overwolf app store
Open the Mod Manager and search for "SearchableBuildMenu" under the Online tab.
Note: You can also search for "Azumatt" to find all my mods.
The image below shows VikingShip as an example, but it was easier to reuse the image.
Click the Download button to install the mod.
Launch the game.
Feel free to reach out to me on discord if you need manual download assistance.
For Questions or Comments, find me in the Odin Plus Team Discord or in mine: