We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
A lightweight client DLL checker. Server files dictate what is whitelisted/allowed. Admins/Moderators bypass the check.
* Updated to help fix some issues with ServerCharacters
* Attempt to fix other issues with certain systems
* Updated the default loaded whitelist to include more commonly used mods
* Moved the files to the config folder. It is now located in the BepInEx/config/AzuServerBuddy folder. (I have ran it like this on my test server without issues)
It is recommended that you delete the old files in the plugins folder or move them (your choice), if you are having issues with certain mods not working make sure you use something other than a default text editor. Notepad++ is a good one to use for free. This supports UTF8 and up and will help with umlauts etc.
|Moderator File Name||Discord Webhook file||Whitelist file|
> BepInEx/config/AzuServerBuddy is where the folder containing these files can be found. Folder shouldn't be renamed!
NOTE: If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me using the information below, or clicking the discord invite link here
- DISCORD: Azumatt#2625
- STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/azumatt/
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|