Call upon Heimdall to take you to other wayshrines or back to your set spawn point. The Wayshrine is surrounded by a small 'NoMonsterArea' to aid in your escape.
- NOTE: Feel free to upload your own pictures and videos of this mod to the mod page!
- Wayshrine_Skull added, has double functionality for original and world wayshrine teleports. Interact for original..walk onto skull for world teleport
- Config options added. Server admins can change configs while on the server using configuration managers, no need for reboots
- Wayshrines are now linked together. Interact with them to choose one on the map. Map pins will periodically update if they don't immediately show when a wayshrine spawns/is placed.
- Wayshrines have visual changes to begin reflecting biomes in a better manner
- Assets reduced in size to help with file size overall.
- Custom bifrost effect with thunderclap sound on teleport
Things you need to know
- I highly recommend using SpawnThat to allow the Wayshrine to appear around the map
- When using the Wayshrine you will shout out to Heimdall to take you to other Wayshrines around the map OR taking you to your set spawn point (Original functionality required for spawn point teleport, or interact with Skull shrine).
- Only admins can build/destroy the wayshrines. Syncs with server admin list.
*- Config can be changed on while on the server by an admin using Configuration Managers (Default BepInEx or Aedenthorn's), no need for reboot.
NOTE: The archive comes with the default config file for SpawnThat and DLL
- Locate your game folder manually or start Steam client and :
a. Right click the Valheim game in your steam library
b. "Go to Manage" -> "Browse local files"
c. Steam should open your game folder
- Extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.
3.If you're using SpawnThat, locate spawn_that.world_spawners.5000.wayshrine.cfg under BepInEx\config and configure the mod to your needs
Must be installed on both the client and the server for syncing admins to work properly.
- Locate your main folder manually and :
a. Extract the contents of the archive into the main game folder that contains BepInEx
b. Locate spawn_that.world_spawners.5000.wayshrine.cfg under BepInEx\config on your machine and configure the mod to your needs
- Reboot your server.