Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Mod for Modders that have too many recipes and items flowing around - generated .dot graph file that can be used with yED
This mod requires the following mods to function
Prefab Dependency Tree
Read all kind of in-game objects and puts them into relation.
The mod will read from game types:
- Character (any kind of creature)
- Piece (anything you can build)
- TreeBase (tree)
- TreeLog (tree)
- DropOnDestroy (anything destructible)
- Container (chests)
- LootSpawner (chests)
- MineRock (ore rocks)
- MineRock5 (ore rocks)
- Greydwarf -(drops)-> GreydwarfEye -(used for building)-> Portal
- Wood -(part of recipe)-> Recipe_Hammer -(crafts)-> Hammer
But in the end the amount of items and recipes, etc. even in the vanilla game is really large, it will create a huge graph. I can recommend to use yED Live to load the file, but then download it from there as .graphml file and use yED Desktop to visualize it (more performant). From there you can also create images, like .png or .svg.
- Graph by Abd Majd Noun Project (CC BY 3.0)
fluuxxx(short Flux) (you can find me around some of the Valheim modding discords, too)
- 1.2.0 ->
- some fixes for filtering (added unfiltered option for just printing all)
- added GraphViz conversion call (if installed)
- still need to write docs some time ;)
- 1.1.0 -> added a lot more features, still to be documented
- 1.0.0 -> first release on ThunderStore
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|