We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adds two Boss monster's and a variety of monster Mushroom's and Spore's
|Last updated||a month ago|
|Categories||Mistlands Update Mods Enemies Server-side Client-side|
|Dependants||9 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Jötunn (/ˈjɔːtʊn/, 'giant'), the Valheim Library was created with the goal of making the lives of mod developers easier. It enables you to create mods for Valheim using an abstracted API so you can focus on the actual content creation.Preferred version: 2.7.6
This is a Modpack Resource. Adds 8 Mushroom Monsters and Spores along with 2 bosses, 2 boss Altars, 2 boss Runestones and 2 boss Vegvisirs.
- No monsters or spores have world spawns, you will need to either set them up via code or use a 3rd party mod like Spawn That.
- All 6 locations are disabled by default. You can enable them in the config file for new worlds or to use a 3rd party mod like Upgrade World.
- If all 6 locations are enabled and added to the map, you will have all you need to summon the bosses, as the Vegvisir and Runestone locations have 2 defenders that can drop the summoning items.
- Bosses are designed as group encounters (3-5+).
- There is one monster for each Biome. All have basic attacks and an anti melee AoE ability.
- There are spores for most Biomes, they do not move, have a ranged attack and are de-spawned if you leave the zone.
Spawn That Usage
Open spawn_that.world_spawners_advanced.cfg located in your BepInEx\Config folder and add an entry similar to this, or you can do 1 for each monster and just increase the number by 1 each time. 666, 667 etc. You can find more in depth tutorials on the Spawn That Github Wiki.
[WorldSpawner.666] Name = Nom Nom PrefabName = MushroomMeadows_MP Biomes = Meadows Enabled = true MaxSpawned = 2 SpawnInterval = 300 SpawnChance = 25 ConditionDistanceToCenterMin = 500
- ThistleCap_MP (Swamp)
- IceCap_MP (Deep North)
Items that can be used in Recipes
- MushroomDeepNorth_MP (Drops Summoning item for Deep North boss, 15% chance)
- MushroomForest_MP (Drops Summoning item for Swamp boss, 7.5% chance)
- MushroomMountain_MP (Drops Summoning item for Deep North boss, 7.5% chance)
- MushroomSwamp_MP (Drops Summoning item for Swamp boss, 15% chance)
- MushroomSporeJack_MP (Swamp)
- MushroomSummonSpore_MP (Deep North)
- MushroomSummonSporeling_MP (Deep North)
- Loc_FungusGrove_MP (Deep North)
- Loc_MushroomGrove_MP (Swamp)
- Loc_Vegvisr_MonMon_MP (Black Forest)
- Loc_Vegvisr_NonNon_MP (Mountain)
- Loc_Runestone_MonMon_MP (Deep North)
- Loc_Runestone_NonNon_MP (Swamp)
Fixed Localization of Inedible Fungus Fixed Moder event starting upon boss summons
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|