We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adds a simple ruler for measuring distances.
|Last updated||a year ago|
|Dependants||12 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for Valheim. Preconfigured and includes unstripped Unity DLLs.Preferred version: 5.4.1901
Adds a new command for measuring and visualizing distances.
- Install the BepInExPack Valheim
- Download the latest zip.
- Extract it in the <GameDirectory>\BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
- Optionally also install the Configuration manager.
ruler: Spawns the ruler object at your current position. If used at the same position, the ruler is removed.
ruler [radius]: Spawns the ruler with a custom radius. This can be used to visualize the distance.
bind o ruler to quickly use the ruler with the O key. Or
bind o ruler 10 if you want to visualize a radius of 10 meters.
The distance is shown on the left side of the HUD. Following information is shown:
- Distance on each axis.
- Total distance.
- Distance on the XZ plane (without up / down direction).
- Color (default:
red): Color of the ruler object.
- Draw 3d (default:
true): Whether to draw the ruler object as a sphere or as a circle.
- Draw axis (default
true): Whether to draw axis lines on the ruler object.
- Line width (default:
10): Size of the ruler object lines.
- Show text (default:
true): Whether to show text on the HUD.
- Changes the GUID which resets the configuration.
- Fixes the interact distance being increased.
- Fixes visuals not showing with the new Unity version.
- Adds a new setting for drawing axis lines on the ruler sphere.
- Adds a new setting to disable HUD text.
- Adds a new setting to only draw the circle.
- Initial release.
Thanks for Azumatt for creating the mod icon!
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|