Changes the game logic to allow invisible, invulnerable, non-colliding, non-interactable or untargetable objects. Also allow overriding visual wear and plant growth.
Install on all clients and on the server (modding guide).
Each feature can be disabled from the config.
- Objects with more than 1E19 health fully ignore any damage (status effects are not applied and damage numbers are not shown).
- Objects with more than 1E19 health can't be deconstructed (execpt by the creator).
- Objects with more than 1E19 health ignore the structure support system.
- Pieces without creator won't be directly targeted by the enemies.
- Objects can be modified to be invisible.
- Objects can be modified to remove interaction.
- Objects can be modified to have no collision.
- Portals can be modified to allow all items.
- Object visual wear can be overridden.
- Plant visual growth can be overridden.
Two commands that allow changing visual growth or wear of own plants and structures. This can be disabled from the config.
growth=[big/big_bad/small/small_bad]: Overrides the plant growth. Prevents growing up.
wear=[broken/damaged/healthy]: Overrides the wear health.
For other changes you need mods like Infinity Hammer or World Edit Commands.
- All objects can be scaled : Scaling works for every object.
- Ignore damage when infinite health: amage is fully ignored for objects with infinite health.
- Protect pieces with infinite health: Pieces with infinite health can't be deconstructed (except by the creator).
- Max support with infinite health: Pieces with infinite health have max structure support.
- No enemy targeting when no creator: Enemies won't target neutral structure.
- Override collision : Collision can be overridden (requires reloading the area).
- Override falling : Object fall behavior can be overridden.
- Override growth : Growth visual can be overridden.
- Override interact : Interactability can be overridden.
- Override portal restrictions : Teleporting with restricted items can be overridden.
- Override rendering : Rendering can be overridden (requires reloading the area).
- Override wear : Wear visual can be overridden.
- Command growth : Allow players to override growth for their own plants.
- Command wear : Allow players to override wear for their own structures.
- Adds hammer protection to pieces with infinite health.
- Adds fall override.
- Adds portal item restrictions override.
- Fixes all scaling being (usually) always enabled.
- Fixes no targeting being (usually) always enabled.
- Fixes plants not growing up.
- Adds commands
- Adds scaling to all objects.
- Adds collision override.
- Adds growth override.
- Adds interaction override.
- Adds render override.
- Adds wear override.
Thanks for Azumatt for creating the mod icon!