We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Allows wearing trophies. Additonally commands can be used to wear any equipment.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Allows equipping trophies from the inventory.
Additionally includes commands to use visual style of most items (including NPC items) or change skin color.
Install on the client (modding guide).
The changes done by the mod are visible to un-modded clients.
- Equip any tropby from the inventory to visually replace the helmet (while still keeping the stats).
- Replace visual style of any equipment with commands (while still keeping the stats).
- Change hair or skin color, with automatic color cycling.
- Bind visual style to specific equipment to automatically apply it.
Visual style is applied per character. Commands also work in the character selection screen but without autocomplete (wiki has a list of ids if needed).
Visual style is set for all characters when using commands on the new character screen but this is not recommended.
Note: Using some items can print warnings to the console but this should be harmless.
wear_bind [item name] [visual name] [variant = 0]
Binds visual style to an item. Equipping that item automatically applies the visual style.
Use the command without visual name to remove the binding.
- wear_bind MaceIron skeleton_mace: Replaces iron mace with the mace of Rancid remains.
- wear_bind ShieldBlackmetal ShieldSerpentscale: Replaces Black metal shield with a Serpent scale shield.
- wear_bind CapeLox CapeLinen 2: Replaces Lox Cape with a green Linen Cape.
Reverts used wear_* commands.
Resets visual styles (except bindings and trophies).
Displays item names of current visual styles.
wear_hair_color / wear_skin_color [r1,g1,b1] [r2,g2,b2] ...
Sets color of hair or skin. If multiple colors are given then the color is automatically cycled with a smooth transition.
Configuration can be used to change how long the colors last and how often they are updated.
- wear_skin_color 1,0,0: Changes skin color to red.
- wear_skin_color 10,0,0: Changes skin color to bright red.
- wear_skin_color 10,0,0 0,10,0 0,0,10: Turns you into a light show.
wear_hair / wear_beard [name]
Sets hair or beard style. Autocomplete provides list of available names.
wear_* [name] [variant]
Remaining commands change visual style of a gear slot.
- Changes the GUID.
- Fixed conflict with NPC mods (caused them to wear your equipment).
- Fixed critical error on player death (prevents tombstone).
- Added character specific configuration.
- Improved visuals on the character selection screen.
- Fixed conflict with EasySpawner (and probably some other mods too).
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|