We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Krumpac Reforge Core
Reforge CORE - REGISTRATION REQUIRED, check README!
|Last updated||a day ago|
|Categories||Gear Crafting Server-side Client-side Building Tools Skins Enemies Misc Utility Language Audio|
|Dependants||13 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Advanced tool for customizing mob spawners throughout the world with configuration files.Preferred version: 1.2.5
Small mod for mod authors to run file operations in bepinex folders.Preferred version: 2.1.1
Simple diving mod, reposted, author absent, will delete on request or if author returnsPreferred version: 1.0.2
Reforge CORE - Datys's Reforged Cooking and Alchemy System - REGISTRATION REQUIRED, check README!Preferred version: 1.1.5
Reforge CORE - Armors - Adds 90 Unique Armors pieces - REGISTRATION REQUIRED, check README!Preferred version: 1.1.1
Reforge CORE - Building Pieces - Adds over 500 new Building Pieces - REGISTRATION REQUIRED, check README!Preferred version: 1.1.1
Neck Cave Dungeon - True Boss of the Meadows!Preferred version: 1.0.5
Selection of loading screens used for Krumpac Reforge mod packPreferred version: 1.0.0
This mod adds all the ever changing translations to all the mods.Preferred version: 1.3.4
Reforge CORE - Weapons Arsenal - Adds over 150 high quality weapons - REGISTRATION REQUIRED, check README!Preferred version: 1.1.5
BepInEx pack for Valheim. Preconfigured and includes unstripped Unity DLLs.Preferred version: 5.4.2105
Reforge CORE : Laufey's Curse ©️
DISCLAIMER - BETA test phase - READ THIS FIRST!!!
Since the mod pack is currenty under development, playing the BETA is only available for closed community members!
For being able to play the mod pack, you will need to apply to be selected closed BETA community member. Please fill in the form Krumpac Reforge Beta Tester Application. We will review the requests on best effort base (don't except immediate answers). We will only select small amounts of people to be part of this BETA testing phase.
NOTE: Being accepted to the closed community for BETA testing is not influenced by becoming a Patreon supporter or any other financial support given. Same as being part of the closed community does not imply to need to financially support the community or authors. THERE WILL BE NO PAYWALL FOR THIS MOD, JUST A REGISTRATION.
WARNING: without being an accepted member of the closed BETA testing community, installing the mod pack will be possible, but you will not be able to launch the game and mods will not load!
Copyright, permissions and credits
Due to the recent discussions started from IronGate (publisher of Valheim) about the intent of free modding and paid modding, there was a big change in how we distribute the Reforge mods and we also update the terms of how they can be used more clearly with the following statements.
Copyright and all rights reserved stay with the original author (uploader of this mod / mod pack) of Reforge and all mods affiliated with it directly.
Credits and distribution permission
- Other user's assets: All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources
- Upload permission: You are NOT allowed to upload the files contained in this mod / mod pack to other sites under any circumstances
- Modification permission: You are NOT allowed to modify my files to improve them in any circumstances
- Exception: files used for configuring the mods are allowed to be tailored to your needs:
- Exception: files used for configuring the mods are allowed to be tailored to your needs:
- Conversion permission: You are NOT allowed to convert the files of this mod / mod pack to work on other games under any circumstances
- Asset use permission: You are NOT allowed to use any of the assets in the files of this mod / mod pack
- Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold: You are NOT allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms
- Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donations: You are NOT allowed to earn donations for your mods if they use my assets
- To make sure all mods work as designed it is highly recommended to download this CORE modpack including all dependencies.
- Reforged makes so many changes to the game (mainly with materials and crafting stations) that some mods that rely on the vanilla materials and items may not work. The good news is that most QoL mods won't have compatibility issues but we recommend that you start a new world with a new character, then add your preferred QoL slowly to ensure compatibility.
WARNING: downloading this modpack using R2 Mod Manager will cause the mod pack to not work fully, you might be affected by some issues of missing configurations!
- Adds an in depth rework to the Crafting/Smelting system
- Adds over 80 Unique High Quality Crafting Stations
- Adds a brand new Shovel/Digging system to assist with building
- Newly added combat mechanisms for Axes, Sledges, Harpoons, Spears - like throwing axes, new harpoons, new Atgeirs with visuals, sledge attacks & more
- Refreshing and entirely new ways of obtaining Materials/Crafted items
Forget about the Vanilla-Craftism your journey starts here.
Welcome to the Path of Laufey's Curse
Reforge CORE: A Completely New Way to Play Valheim
Forget everything you know about gathering, crafting, cooking, hunting, building, and progressing in the world of Valheim. Reforged introduces new materials, resources, tools, weapons, foods, locations, and lore. Reforged is more than a mod- it's a reworking of the game, with an emphasis on exploration, decision-making, a more moderated pace, and themes and legends from Norse mythology. The gods are not merely present in Valheim Reforged: they are active and in some cases, interactive!
CLICK to Show More Screenshots
Good to Know
- Reforged has a rougher start than vanilla Valheim. Many of the familiar "first" items and building pieces have been replaced. Make use of ruins and natural shelter if you can find it!
- The new crafting stations will mean that you'll need to largely re-think item progression. You will spend more time in the meadows and black forest in Reforged, because there is much more to do.
- If you get stuck or have any technical issues, we have a welcoming community on our discord. This mod is our passion and we love helping people enjoy it.
- We have begun to produce translations for the mod in as many languages as possible. Right now we have the core available in English, German, Spanish, French, and Chinese- but we'll add as many as we can if you can help us with the translations. Visit our discord to learn how to work with us on translations - we can offer incentives for assistance!
- There are other mods produced by our team that supplement and improve the Reforged Core experience. New dungeons, ships, cooking materials, and even a way to pray to the gods for guidance (beware, the gods are fickle and sometimes punish those who ask for too much!). More info is available on our discord.
The story of Valheim Reforged centers around your character's effort to regain the approval of the gods after being betrayed by Loki, who became envious of you in a moment of petty jealousy. You are not a hero tasked with saving the world- you simply want to prove yourself to anyone who will listen by performing deeds of valor. Father Odin has much grander plans than anything involving you. Only by pushing yourself and defeating Valheim's champions can you hope to gain the AllFather's notice, and prove to him that you are not a Skóggangr (foolish coward) as Loki named you.
CLICK HERE to read the full Lore : Laufey's LORE
"Einherjar - Laufey's Curse ( Krumpac ©️ )"
As you begin your journey, you are carried by one of Odin's Valkyrie into the world of Valheim. Your story begins from this point, but how you ended up here is a tale of its own...
Centuries ago you brought yourself up from the dirt and strived for glory. Leading men through battle after battle, you made a name for yourself and your Banner, Bright blue as the sky and bearing a Sigil of a Jotunn. From the coldest Mountains to the most dry deserts, you have come far. Unbeknownst to you at the time, the Banner Sigil you held so dear Whispered to a Jotunn with open ears, by the name of Laufey. Through many wars, and accross many battlefields you fought during life, you gained the attention of Laufey, a gentle yet powerful Frost Giant. The seemingly friendly Jotunn took notice of your thirst for battle, and blinding rage that suited a giant, let alone a man. This blessing carried a heavy burden, one you couldn't possibly anticipate.
On a routine Skirmish, after raiding an enemy encampment, you lost your way down a corridor and were surrounded by ten Warriors, all hungry to get the glory from your death. You Valiantly fought them off, and though you managed to beat them and get away mostly unscathed, A Javelin hit you in the back from somewhere out in the field, and you fell to your knees. Though the pain was nearly unbearable, you couldn't help but smile as a raven flew in circles just over your head. "FOR ODIN!" you shouted, "FOR THE ALL-Father! MAY I GO NOW TO VALHALLA!".
You knew, at the very least, Odin would see your efforts, and you would be allowed into Valhalla. It was then that Laufey recognized your bravery and strength to its fullest, and she gave you her blessing. Odin, seeing this, and feeling pity for you, decided to recruit you to the Einherjar, the Glorious Army of Valhalla."
Time went on, and you continued to impress, but some remained indignant towards you for your status as mortal.
One such Man, the God Loki, detested you to the highest degree for getting special attention from his mother, who he himself couldn't impress. You see, Laufey abandoned Loki as a child for his human size, thinking it to be a curse or bad omen.
Loki survived, even thrived, and fought his way up the ranks in Asgard. Odin took him in to train alongside his son, Thor, where he continued to thrive, only faltering at times to think about the feelings of inadequacy towards Laufey. It haunted him, to this day, where you confidently boasted of her blessing, completely ingorant of the fact that she didnt bless her own son, who was about the same size as you. A Blessing for some may be a Curse for others.
One Night in Asgard, when the Gods were having another joyful celebration for their efforts, Lothur, one of Odin's Brothers, proposed to challenge one of the Mortals, to see how strong they really were. Loki, seeing the perfect opportunity for revenge against you, Shouted, "Lothur! I bet that you are not brave enough to fight the blessed one!”
Lothur smiled, and replied, "What makes you think that one would even pose a challenge for me?".
All eyes turned on you, yearning for a response, but you held your tongue. Loki however, not satisfied, contiued, "You didn't hear? He killed 10 warriors by himself, and they barely touched him. Is it that you're afraid of losing?"
Lothur, furious at even the idea of being a coward, shouted with all of his anger, "HOW DARE YOU accuse me of that, i simply do not feel like wasting my time."
Loki knew the perfect thing to say to seal the deal.
"I can think of other reasons" he said seriously, trying to hide his grin. Before Lothur could respond, Odin who had witnessed everything, began to laugh, which prompted the gathering crowd to laugh as well. Lothar could not stand the laughter, so he begrudgingly decided to spar with you. This was your chance to prove to the gods your worth! Though Terrified, you remained determined. This was also Loki's chance to get what he wished, and he had this planned from the very beginning. Loki rushed up to you, and handed you an axe.
"May you win with pride, or lose with honor" he said before departing into the crowd. Loki felt accomplished, for what he gave you was no ordinary axe. Hidden within the blade was an incredibly lethal poison, even to the gods, and you were none the wiser.
The fight was intense, but you somehow managed to hold your ground against Lothur. The Gods were pleased of your Valor, and all of the other Einherjar in the Great Hall of Valhalla were cheering. You thought you had a chance of victory, but before you could continue Lothar had caught your mistake, and struck you with a powerful blow. At this, the Crowd Roared loudly, for this was a mighty battle to witness. While you lay dazed on the ground, Lothar turned to the crowd and began to roar in triumph; no longer would they doubt either his courage or strength, at least for now. With his back turned, you saw your chance and struck at his back with all of your remaining strength, but something was wrong. You both were just sparring, it was not meant toinflict any real damage, and yet Lothar fell to the ground. The crowd and the gods grew silent.
After what felt like an eternity, Odin finally stepped forward, and with his mighty spear Gungnir in hand he pointed it directly at you. In front of Odin's might, it was near impossible to move. while a few Gods began inspecting Lothar and the Weapons, The remaining Gods in the pantheon began to shout, “Lothar is alive! The axes were poisoned!”. Odin Swings his head towards you, and exclaims "Poison?! How dare you!"
Shocked by this, you plead, “I was betrayed! I would never Dishonor you all like this! You have to believe me!”
Odin shouted, "BE QUIET!" and the crowd went silent again as he continued, "I was told beforehand by Loki to not trust you, that you were a warrior sent by the Vanirs. I did not believe that you were sent here by those Half-God scum, to infiltrate our army, at first. But now it is very clear. You are a FOOL, a Skóggangr, for thinking you could get away with this."
Immediately Loki stepped out from the crowd and began to chant “Skóggangr!”, to which the Crowd followed with “It’s a Fool! It’s a Skóggangr”! Odin let them go on, but he needed to make a decision, and it came easily to him. He raised his hand, signalling for the crowd to quiet down. Once they did, he began, "I have decided you will not die here, for that would be a gift. Instead, you can take yourself and Laufey's blessing with you to Valheim, where you will live as a Skóggangr, forever, undying. I have gone as far as to order the Goddess Hela to ban you from entering Helheim. You have shamed the name of the Gods, and that is no light crime. Farewell."
Taken away by guards, you were brought to the edge of asgard. From there, the Valkyrie has brought you to where you are now, and now your story begins. Who knows what lies in these strange new lands? Will you be able to prove your innocence? There is only one way to find out.
You Like it? You Love it? Support me :)
Leave a comment on Discord
Buy me a coffee
You can support me to not fall asleep during the long nights of modding by buying me a coffee :)
If you would like more Creations & Content, consider to support me as a Patreon for the rest of my stuffs
Protected by KeyManager
Our music creators
- Added new DISCLAIMER - READ THIS FIRST!
- Since the mod pack is currenty under development, playing the BETA is only available for closed community members!
- Added Registration Form for applying to become part of the closed BETA testing community, and it is also necessary to join the discord server for being part of the closed community, since we plan to communicate closely with each other
- Added Copyright, permissions, credits & distribution permission
- All Reforge mods have been bundled under one Key Manager registry for easier handling
- Due to the request from IronGate to remove all PAYWALLS from all mods, we need to deactivate all previous versions that did contain the PREMIUM checks, all versions before this new version will not be able to be played anymore with this change!
- We got official approval from IronGate to be allowed to create a closed community until Steam Workshop is available for Valheim for continuing to develop the mods with a closed community that helps us beta test until release on steam workshop
- All old Key Manager registrations will be deleted and you will need to fill out the registration form, if you are not already a member of the closed community
- Game Changes:
- Changed the Resource outputs for each Thrall (Heavily increased)
- Changed multiple recipes for the progress (Plains/Mountains)
- Edited the Terrain for the Loki Altar location
- Changed the Ancient Tree console errors/warnings (Colliders)
- Changed the water surface on Tannery
- Changed the water surface on Cooling Station
- Changed the recipe for Silver Needles
- Changed the recipe for Steel
- Changed the recipe for Artisan Station
- Prepared all Mods for the upcoming PTB Release on 06.06.2023
- Removed T3 Bronze Legs Skirt
- Changed the Steel Recipes for the Plains
- Changed all Dagger dmgs & stamina usage -> Players reported they are too OP.
- Changed the Tiers for Battleaxes to match with Axes
- Changed the Colliders on Ancient Trees
- Added Harpoon Fishing (You can use now also the Harpoon to hunt the Fish)
- Added New Thor Altar (Will be a Dungeon in the Future)
- Added New SFX/VFX for all the Praying Altars
- New Praying System:
- Addin Praying Skill for
/prayin chat (like emote in vanilla game)
- Each Biome would be unlocked just with certain skill requirement (Blackforest would need level 10 praying and Swamps level 20, Ocean level 30, Mountains level 40, Plains 50, Mistlands 60, Ashlands 70, DeepNorth 80)
- Every 2 Praying level will reduce the timer to -1 Minute at level 100 Praying level (Base = 60min ) would reduce the timer to 10 Minutes
- Every 5 Praying levels will reduce the critical fail chance to -1% of the (total : 21%) with level 100 -> there is 1% critical fail chance
- Each Altar has his own god and own Praying SFX
- Buff, Debuff, Criticals would be manage by the Altar locations itself
- Small timer counter (chat command) to show the timer left for praying ->
- Addin Praying Skill for
Removed Root Armor Set (Vanilla)
Removed Fenrir Armor Set (Vanilla)
Removed the Frost Resist from Bonemass Armor (Frost resist can be obtain with the Food System)
Removed Timed Destruction for many plants, herbs & spawners
Fixed Troll Armor Set Effect
Fixed Chitin Upgrade Costs (Recipe)
Fixed Fortifications Meshes
Fixed Stamina Drains on Bows
Fixed All reported Food System Issues (by Datys)
Fixed Camera Issue on the Boats
Changed the Bronze Bar crafts from 2 coppers 1 tin = 1 into 2 Bronze Bars
Changed the Artisan Furnance to be obtainable from Mistlands instead of Plains for future progress/plans
Changed Decreasing Health for Herbs
Added & Chnanged a lot of recipes for Swamps/Mountains & Plains
Added huge changes in the Food System
Added T3 Biome Foods
Added T3 Biome Drinks
- Hotfix for Drying Station
- Fixed the Hay Roofs
Fixed Bow Stamina Usage
Fixed Torch Lights
Fixed Drying Station FPS Drops
Fixed Water Well FPS Drops
Fixed the Praying rock grounds
Added New Corewood Doors to the Building Pieces
Added Incompatibility with couple of Mods
Changed The Praying System Buff duration to 60 Minutes
Changed The Praying System Debuff timer to 20 Minutes
Changed The Sizes of the Seeds (2x Bigger)
Lowered The Critical Fail on altars to 15 % instead of 25 %
Lowered the Critical Fail in single pray to 20 % instead of 25 %
- Added a script, which delete the KeyManager folder & old configs
- Fixed the Ivy Shaders on the Tribe Ornaments Flowers
- Fixed the Spawners for all Locations & Altars
- Fixed the issue after offering that the items goes under the terrain/rocks
- Fixed the issue Copper weapons (errors in console)
- Fish Replacements went wrong
- Fixed new added Plain Treasures throwing an error/warning in the console
- Fixed Weapon Translations
- Fixed Shader error on Altars
- Fixed Shader error in the Swamps
- Fixed Shader error in Mountains
- Fixed Shader error in Plains
- Fixed Read/Write error in the console for Plane001
- Fixed all Silver & Steel Materials
- Fixed all icons for heated metals
- Fixed the FPS drops on the Torches
- Fixed the FPS drops on the Water Well
- Fixed the Durability on all Skulls
- Fixed Terrain on Bragi Altar
- Fixed Terrain on Baldur Altar
- Fixed Terrain on Freyr Altar
- Fixed Terrain on Freya Altar
- Fixed Terrain on Plains Altar
- Fixed Terrain on Swamp Altar
- Fixed Terrain on Boar Location
- Fixed Terrain on Mountain Locations
- Fixed Terrain on Neck Cave Dungeon
- Fixed the Colliders on all Altars
- Fixed the Colliders all Fortifications
- Fixed Blood Broth water level
- Fixed the Nokken Boss colliders
- Fixed the Hanging Ancient Sap -> can be now destroyed with a chitin pickaxe
- Fixed the Torch -> didn't do any dmg
- Fixed the Bonemass Armor recipe
- Fixed the offering at the Meadows altars to receive the Krump_Mat_Tribe_Raven for Krump_CS_Tribe_Raven Station, when offering Krump_Mat_Daughters_Head
- Added Dependencies on Translations
- Added Dependencies on Krumpac Building Pieces
- Added Auto-Stack on the Skulls
- Added Crabs to the skull crusher to create chitin
- Added More Scrolls with hints for all biomes + changed the stack to 500 instead 200
- Added Vanilla 26 & 46 Roofs back to the game - requires 2x Wood Plank & 1x Straw
- Added new Oiling Thrall to the Trader -> you feed him with Traders food & you get oils
- Added new SFX for all Thralls
- Added new Hildisvini location (upcoming Blackforest Dungeon - still in progress)
- Added The Dungeon Lindisfarne to the Swamps instead of Blackforest
- Added Floating script to all scrolls and wooden materials
- Added bigger dinstance for all crafting stations from 10m to 25m usage
- Changed the amount of generated locations in the World (all of them)
- Changed the Altar location generation - increased to 15 instead of 10
- Changed the the genreation of all world Locations from 50 to 20 (we need more space for new locations)
- Changed the Fish Traps - You need Krump_Mat_Worms, Max stack is 120 and duration has changed to 300
- Changed the Crab Traps - You need Krump_Mat_Worms, Max stack is 120 and duration has changed to 300
- Changed the Oil Fermenter duration from 900 to 300
- Changed the duration from 1800 to 900 for all other Thralls
- Changed the Chitin Weapon recipes -> From Workbench lvl 3 to lvl 2 & changed Cloth for Leather
- Changed the Blocks on all Shields
- Changed/Removed the Movement speed on all Armor pieces
- Changed the Durability on all Weapons
- Changed all location spawners to match with the Food System
- Changed the Envoirement from Crypt to Clean, when entering Neck Cave
- Changed the costs of the Water Buckets : 3x Resin 5x Planks = 15 Buckets
- Changed the recipe for Tribe Ornaments -> Straw Rope & Planks instead of Rope & Wood
- Changed the costs of Leather Strips : 2 scraps = 1 strip
- Changed all fishing baits :
PrefaName Name Eating Krump_Fish_Crab_01 Crab raw fishing bait/Neck Bait Krump_Fish_01 Carp raw fishing bait /Neck Bait Krump_Fish_04 Orangespine Unicron Fish raw fishing bait Krump_Fish_11 Barracuda Forest Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_07 Trewavasae Fish Forest Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_12 Piranha Entrail Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_06 Siganus Entrail Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_03 Clownfish Wolf Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_14 Discus Wolf Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_09 Raw Electric Catfish Wolf Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_02 Butterfly Fish Vermin Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_15 muskellunge Vermin Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_05 Orange Mandarine Vermin Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_10 Violet Mandarin Vermin Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_08 Tuna Mahi Deagon Fishing Baits Krump_Fish_13 Raw Octopus Dragon Fishing Baits
- Replaced pickable flint for suspicious fragments
- Replaced the Raven Throne, since he can be spawn in the Meadows from the Draugr Villages and gives you iron nails.
- Replaced the Finewood chairs with wooden one
- Replaced the Finewood tables with wooden one
- Replaced the Torches with own Torches
- Removed Timed Destruction on all Fishes
- Removed Dependencies for all Food System spawners -> Food Spawner can be deleted
- Removed Tribe Ornaments requirement for Sap Collector
- Removed Tribe Ornaments requirement for Tar Collector
- Moved to Datys Food System
- All missing vanilla trees
- Added Walnut Trees
- Added Plum Trees
- Moved Cotton Bush, Hay & Jute
- Fixed Translations for Armors
- Fixed Translations for Weapons
- Added new Spawner for Plants
- Removed the poison damage/weakness from the armors
- Merged Sacrificing Altars & Locations together (5 new locations to explore!)
- Fixed all icons
- Fixed Translations
- Fixed Location spawner console errors
- Fixed the not portable water buckets
- Fixed the hover text on the swamp trees
- Fixed recipes for Steel weapons
- Fixed recipes for Silver weapons
- Added Palm wood & Palm Wood Planks + Handles
- Reduced armors bundle about 50mb
- Optimized textures and lightning effects
- Added diving mod dependencie
- New Spawners for Fishies!
- Increased the Bait hook chances
- Increased the destruction timer to 5 & 10min
- Resized Lydit
- Fixed the Torch, can be crafted in the hands now
- This short update is mostly about the Fishing - because player were not able to catch & see the Fish replacements - should be fixed by now
- Fixed Issue with Weapon Arsenal - Crashing Game
- Replaced all Dungeon Gates with new keys
- Dungeon Keys can be found in the new replaced chests all around the biomes
- Dungeon keys also drops from the Bosses, but its not 100% drop chance!
- Added new Copper Weapons, which can be found in the Burial Chambers - low chance & they are destructable & cannot be fixed!
- Added new Scrolls, which can be sold at the Thrall Trader
- Replaced Haldor with Thrall Trader
- Added 5 Thralls (Slaves), which do Wood Thral, Corewood Thrall, FineWood Thrall, Hay Thrall, Clay Thrall, Quarry Thrall
- Added Thrall Castaways to the ocean, with a little bit of luck you can get a Thrall and you don't have to buy them from the Thrall Trader!
- These Thralls you have to feed with the food from the Thrall Trader
- Reworked Mountain Rocks - all of them!
- Reworked the Plains - added new plants, trees & new wood type
- Replaced all Vanilla fishes with crabs, fishes and many more
- Added Giant Ancient Turtle to the ocean
- All fishes has now a timed destruction (Increases the FPS + you won't have 150-600 fishes anymore at your beach house!)
- Replaced all Vanilla fishes with mine
- Fixed all Baits & Neck Baits
- Added Dependencies for Datys Reforged Food System
- Added Dependencies for Krumpac Building Pieces
- Added new Translation version
- Removed Copper Weapons from the Weapon Arsenal & Integrated them to be found in the Crypts/Dungeons
- Added new Herbs in the Dungeon Locations
- Fixed Neck Cave spawner bugs
- Fixed Sacrificing Altar spawner bugs
- Added new praying items to the Prayin system - new seeds & quality seeds
- Added Locations
- Added Praying Altar for the Plains
- Many more :)
- Simplified the Lydit Axe Recipe
- Simplified the Chopping Block Recipe
- Simplified the Lydit Fragments Recipe
- Added Dependencies for SpawnThat
- Added Dependencies for SearsCatalog
- Added Dependencies for Krumpac Armors
- Added Dependencies for Krumpac Weapons
- Added Diving Mod links - would be up to you, which on you prefer to use
- Reduced the amount of Admin Placeable Buildings, because of FPS drops
- Added new Gates & Key to the Burial Chambers
- Added new Gates & Key to the Crypts
- Added new Gates & Key to the Mountain Caves
- The Keys can be found in the Chests or you have to beat the Bosses of the Biomes
- Added Castaways in the Ocean
- Added new Trader (Thrall Trader)
- Added Wood Thrall
- Added Stone Thrall
- Added FineWood Thrall
- Added CoreWood Thrall
- Added Clay Thrall
- Added Hay Thrall
- Thrall means Slave back in the Norse Hierachy
- Fixed Spawners for the Core - make sure you install Spawn THAT!
- Fixed couple of other visual bugs
- Added new translations on my discord
- Added new KM Keys for easier premium handling
- Bug Fixes
- Release on Thunderstore
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|