We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Date uploaded||2 months ago|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Craftable fishing gear, fishing tweaks, and ... deep sea danger?
Reely has semi-retired! With the native fishing skill introduced in Mistlands, Reely has "gone fishing", but you can still get these other features with the latest version:
- Craft and upgrade your fishing rod. Upgraded fishing rods add to your fishing skills. See Notes
- Adjustable float size to make it larger and more visible in the water
- Option to remove fish spawn restrictions near player created objects such as crafting stations and fires.
And a word of caution when deep-sea fishing ... the ocean can be a dangerous place. Be careful what you fish for!
- 0.2.1: Fixed bug with deep sea fishing depth detection
- 0.2.0: Re-added upgraded fishing rod bonus!
- 0.1.9: Fixed bug with fishing float
- 0.1.8: Updated for Mistlands
Server authoritative configurations are indicated by "(S)"
- UseRodBonus:(S) Allows upgraded fishing rods to add to the fishing skill. Default is true. See Notes
- NoBaseRestrictedSpawn:(S) Removes the restriction from fish spawning due to proximity to player created objects such as crafting stations and fires. See note below
- EnableSerpentSpawn: (S) Set to true to enable serpent spawns while fishing in the ocean. Default is true.
- EnableLeviathanSpawn: (S) Set to true to enable leviathan spawns while fishing in the ocean. Default is true.
- EnableCraftableTackle: (S) Set to true to enable craftable fishing rods and bait. Default is true.
- FloatSize: The size of the float. Increase to make the float larger and more visible in the water. Valheim default size is 1. Can be set from 1 to 3
- LogLevel: Controls the level of information in the log
You can use Configuration Manager (or similar) mod to change the configuration without exiting the game, and force Reely SpecTackleLure to update its configuration from the chat window (press Enter) then type:
Compatibility issues & defects
- If you find a compatibility issue you can post it on NexusMods. Be sure to include the mod name and version you think may be incompatible.
- If you have a bug please report it on NexusMods. If you do post a bug report, please make sure to include the following:
- Your version of this mod
- What you were doing, or attempting to do when it happened
- If it's repeatable - i.e., can you duplicate it?
- The exact behavior you observed (or didn't observe)
- If possible, a capture of the log file with errors (errors always begin with this mod's name ...")
- Fishing skill and fish locator have been deprecated.
- Upgraded rods add to your hook chance and other fishing attributes. Note the the rod bonus does not increase your skill, but rather is added while fishing with that rod.
- With every advantage there's a cost; your fishing rod has wear and tear and needs to be repaired occasionally.
- There are number of factors that restrict spawning other than proximity to player created objects. Fish spawning at a particular location is not guaranteed, even if NoBaseRestrictedSpawn set to true.
- Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please feel free to post or send a note on NexusMods.