We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Crafty Carts (REMAKE!)
Crafting stations on wheels!
Install on the server if you wish to enforce the configurations for the recipes.
This is a remake of the original mod by RoloPogo (all credit for the assets goes to them!).
- Workbench, Forge and StoneCutter carts
- Craft and repair at carts
- Build near carts like stations
- Update ServerSync internally
- Update PieceManager internally
- Fix loading issue due to latest PieceManager update.
- Forgot to declare a category for the piece now. You can now change the category for each piece via the configuration manager/config file. (configuration manager will change it live)
- Update internal PieceManager code. Below are the specific changes you will notice in this mod.
- Fix width in config manager, localization display, add building pieces in start up
- Add cart inventory size configs
- Compile against latest version of the game.
- Never copy and paste kids! I'm sorry lol
- Fix Localization issue on hover text
- Fix the build/crafting bug (Thank you Zarboz for catching my derp!)
- Update Localizaton of the carts for all languages (except the cart description)
- Fix some visual bugs and hover issues
- Update all the code to now be completely different from the original. (Code can be found here CraftyCartsRemake Github)
- Fixed issue with flicker of the cart's material by rebuilding the carts in Unity, not code.
- Logout and back in issue resolved by using my PieceManager's code.
- Made the carts harder to tip over. (Please note: By default, the heaver the cart gets...the harder it is to pull.)
- Added lights and storage to the carts. Making them a little more viable for roaming around.
- Config file renamed to
Azumatt.CraftyCarts.cfgto reflect the new config options and not conflict with any old files
- Update to use the latest BepInEx, Valheim Version, and ServerSync.
- Update README.md on github and here. Added credits inside the code to Rolopogo. Thank you once again for an amazing mod idea. Glad that I got to continue the dream.
- Compatibility with RRR and custom mobs causing carts not to go into the object database.
- Add config option for cart weight changes.
- Remake/Port to Hearth & Home update, removed the need for a Lib.
- Carts are now able to see extensions in range
- Carts center of mass is now lower, so they should be more stable
- Readme fix
1.0.0 - (18/04/2021)
Original Source: https://github.com/rolopogo/ValheimMods
New Source: https://github.com/AzumattDev/CraftyCartsRemake
For Questions or Comments, find me in the Odin Plus Team Discord or in mine:
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|