We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Last updated||8 hours ago|
|Categories||Mods Enemies Client-side Server-side Mistlands Update|
|Dependants||2 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for Valheim. Preconfigured and includes unstripped Unity DLLs.Preferred version: 5.4.2100
Enemy has a configuration for spawning/drops but is meant to explode guck
this was made by request for littleroom dev who supplied all art animation and other 3d media for this project
Feel free to hit them up for any 3d art commissions you want for your mods!
- Fixed issue with model not appearing
- Added enemy skill thing.... if you shoot them with a projectile that does more than 20 damage they explode :D
- Polish as requested by art author:
- Particle system is much more visible on death.
- Vomit particle system is much more logical and shows origin of attack
- Explosion particle system much more visible
- Emission for materials fixed
- Fixed some shaderreplacer issues when guckdraugr was walking into water
- This creature has a ranged attack that you must keep an eye for. If he rears his head back and raises his arms beware the retched spray from his foul mouth. This vile fluid soaked me and made me feel sick short term.
- This creature when aggravated seems to explode... When I get too close to him he will shake violently and let out an awful myst which does make me quite sick for some time.
- This creature seems to only drop the guck it has become infested with... I will keep this in mind so I do not have to find trees with this material.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|