OdinPLUS Mod Team Presents: OdinArchitect
Produced by: Raelaziel#0954
Odin Architect is just simply mod for more structures. If you're building lover this is definitely mod for you.
You will not find plug & play whole castles but single elements which will give you great possibility to make your simple house, village or castle more fancy.
In case of anything: You're using this mod on your responsibility, make sure you did backup of your character/world.
There's about 90 new elements to build-in and the list of them can be found below.
News & Important info.
OdinArchitect, if you are interested in cooperation, create your own objects that you would like to see in the game, have any ideas or questions, please visit my discord channel.
OdinPLUS Mod Team, if you want to chat with our team, find us on:
Odin Architect now got own hammer with own building menu, to craft this hammer you will need Wood and Stone.
Recipe will be automatically shown when you will achieve the core materials to craft the hammer.
For Odin's Hammer you will need the Workbench.
Custom Pieces and Items
- Odin's Hammer (5 Wood, 5 Stone and WorkBench)
- Big Wooden Gate
- Small Iron Gate (without central pole)
- Big Iron Gate (without central pole)
- Big Wooden Drawbridge (floating Surtling Lanterns)
- Wooden Gate with Crystal Window
- Wooden Gate with DarkWood Decor
- Wooden Gate with Iron Decor
- DarkWood Doors - Crystal alternative
- DarkWood Doors - Iron alternative
- Hidden hatch - unfinished
- New Elevator
- New Transport Elevator (big)
- Small Wooden Window
- Big Wooden Window
- Simple Wooden Fence
- Simple Wooden Fence Gate
- Fortified Wooden Fence
- Fortified Wooden Fence Gate
- Short Thin Wooden Beam
- Long Thin Wooden Beam
- Short Thin Wooden Pole
- Long Thin Wooden Pole
- Wooden Entry Arch
- Refined StakeWall
- Refined Sharpstakes
- Short Stone Beam
- Long Stone Beam
- Short Stone Pole
- Long Stone Pole
- Small Stone Window
- Big Stone Window
- Small Stone Arch
- Big Stone Arch
- Big Stone Pillar
- Alternative Stone Wall 1x1
- Alternative Stone Wall 2x1
- Alternative Stone Wall 4x2
- Alternative Stone Arch
- Alternative Stone Pillar
- Alternative Stone Stairs
- Iron Beams
- Iron Poles
- Short Thin Iron Beam
- Long Thin Iron Beam
- Short Thin Iron Pole
- Long Thin Iron Pole
- Thin Iron beam 25
- Thin Iron beam 45
- Thin Wooden beam 25
- Thin Wooden beam 45
- Alternative Stone Floor
- Crystal Beams
- Crystal Poles
- Short Thin Crystal Beam
- Long Thin Crystal Beam
- Short Thin Crystal Pole
- Long Thin Crystal Pole
- Thin Crystal Beam 25
- Thin Crystal beam 45
- Thin Crystal Wall
- Crystal Floor Slab
- Alternative Iron Decoration (DarkWood Alt.)
- Alternative DarkWood Decoration - fence (on the side)
- Alternative Iron Decoration - fence (on the side)
- Alternative DarkWood Arch (upside-down)
- Big Iron Dragon Head decor.
- Stone and Iron Bull Head Throne (with burning eyes)
- Simple Stone Table
- Iron Raven decor alternative
- Iron Wolf decor alternative
Crafting and smelting:
Advanced cooking station (Smelter for cooking raw meat, fish etc.)
Bird's House (Feathers generator) - use Fishing Bait to fill
Fish Trap (Raw Fish generator) - use Fishing Bait to fill
Primitive Compost (Fishing Bait generator) - use Neck Tails and Raw Meat to fill
- Iron Surtling Torch
- Wooden Surtling Lantern *L
- Wooden Surtling Lantern *T
- Wall Mounted Surtling Lantern *L
- Small Standing Surtling Lantern
Place the files to your /BepInEx/plugins/ folder.
- proper path for translation files is /Valheim/BepInEx/plugins/OdinArchitect/Assets/Translations/English/translations.json
yes, you can edit this file for your own language.
- folder OdinArchitect should be placed into /BepInEx/plugins/
for this moment this mod isn't generating any configurables.
This mod isn't standalone, to make it work properly you will need some other mods called dependencies so make sure that everything is installed as it should. To make it work properly you need 2 hard depencencies and the list is below.
- BepInEx Valheim
- Jotunn the Valheim Lib (not JotunnLib) called JVL
Take a not that JVL (above Lib) also got dependence which is MMHOOK
I don't mind much what you will do with this mod. You can redistribute it, you can edit it, you can place it in your modpacks without asking me.
I am doing it in free time, for free using free software and legal copy of the game which i am not owner so atleast the last sentence should explain much why this should be shared and continued if someone is interested.
However, just don't recompile this mod and call it Yours.
Also i didn't uploaded any mod source because it's mess for this moment and i think it will be shame to give it to anyone, so more informations about it soonTM but if someone is impatient just use some nice software to reproduce it.
- Hugo The Dwarf
- whole JVL Team
via Discord - Raelaziel#0954
- Fixed cooking station smoke issue
- Fixed Big Stone Pillar collider
- Fixed translations for stone beam and poles
- Added new custom items icons
- Added new custom beams and poles
- Updated the mod for latest version of the game - 0.153.2
- Updated the mod for latest version of Jotun - 2.0.9
- Updated assets from 2019.4.24f1 Unity (latest update change)
- Fixed SFX for some wooden pieces which was giving metal sounds
- Fixed Lanterns - Wear'n'Tear component was added. You can stack them but not for infinite
- Requirements for Wooden thin poles and beam changed from Wood to Fine Wood
- other non-major bugfixes
- Adaptation for Hearth and Home Update
- Jotunn Library Update
- Mod core refactoring
- Added new pieces
- Crystal beams and poles added
- Thin Crystal beams and poles added
- Crystal thin wall added
- Crystal floor slab added
- Iron Reven and Wolf decors added
- Alternative DarkWood doors - Crystal and Iron
- Fixed some of existing thin poles and beams
- Fixed some translations
- Fixed Cooking Station smoke issue (again)
- Added Elevator
- Added Transport Elevator
- Added Bird's House (feathers generator)
- Added Fish Trap (raw fish generator)
- Decreased requirements for Odin's Hammer (5 Wood, 5 Stone)
- Fixed problem with rae_half_woodwall which was undestructible
- No change to dll or contents, version update due to Thunderstore folder structure requirements.
- Added Primitive Compost - Fill with Neck Tail and Raw Meat to generate Fishing Bait
- Added Standing Surtling Lantern
- Added Alternative H&H Iron Decor
- Added Alternative H&H Iron Decor - on the side (fence)
- Added Alternative H&H DarkWood Decor - on the side (fence)
- Added Alternative H&H DarkWood Arch (upside down)
- Fixed broken meshes in all Lanterns
- Nerfed the generators production time - it's intended to build more then one
- Fixed name duplications
- Fixed big stone column VFX when attack show pink effects
- Fixed elevators VFX when destroyed