ServerSync version of Aedenthorn's DeathTweaks.
This is a re-upload to TS of Aedenthorn's mod DeathTweaks with server sync added back into it. I am not sure why it was removed, but I felt like it shouldn't have been.
This mod lets you tweak what happens when you die, including item dropping and keeping, whether a tombstone is created, whether food levels are kept, whether to reduce skill levels, etc.
This mod contains the following config options:
- KeepItemTypes - a list of item types to always keep on death
- DropItemTypes - a list of item types to always drop on death
- DestroyItemTypes - a list of item types to always destroy on death
- KeepAllItems - whether to keep all items
- DestroyAllItems - whether to destroy all items
- KeepEquippedItems - whether to keep equipped items
- KeepQuickSlotItems - whether to keep items in Equipment and Quick Slots quick slots
- UseTombStone - whether to create a tomb stone
- CreateDeathEffects - whether to create a ragdoll
- KeepFoodLevels - whether to keep food levels on death
- ReduceSkills - whether to reduce skills on death
- SkillReduceFactor - the fraction of skill xp to lose
- NoSkillProtection - whether to force skill loss on every death
- SpawnAtStart - Whether to force respawning at start location
- UseFixedSpawnCoordinates - Whether to use custom fixed spawn coordinates
Only use either KeepItemTypes or DropItemType. DestroyItemTypes overrides both. KeepEquippedItems overrides the lists and KeepAllItems or DestroyAllItems overrides all the others.
A config file BepInEx/config/aedenthorn.DeathTweaks.cfg is created after running the game once with this mod).
You can adjust the config values by editing this file using a text editor or in-game using the Config Manager.
To reload the config from the config file, type deathtweaks reset into the game's console (F5).
To install manually, place the dll file in the BepInEx/plugins folder. You will need BepInEx.
Current Code for the original DeathTweaks is at https://github.com/aedenthorn/ValheimMods.
If you want to complain or ask for help or help me test my mods, you can visit my Discord server.
Click here for a list of all her/her team's mods for Valheim.