We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
The Farmer has arrived in Valheim, he is in the meadow, near the spawn area. (maximum distance 1500m)
He's selling pets, so save your coins, save up and go buy your animals.
They are, cows, pigs, chickens, geese, sheep, goats, rabbits and donkeys, you buy them and they go to your bag, and spawn them wherever you want, after spawning the taming process is fast, the animals feed on Carrots, Turnips, Onions, Mushrooms, Raspberrys and Blueberryes, they breed and can follow you after taming.
They drop Farm Meat, Poultry Meat and Rabbit Meat which are a little better than the starter meats, some animals drop skins that can be turned into rugs that give +1 comfort.
Meats can be prepared in any cooking station (Vanilla).
The Farmer is not compatible with BetterTrader and any other mod that adds items to the Trader (Haldor). Automatic animal spawn is disabled, to enable it just go to .cfg and in Spawn chance and set =20
The Cargo Donkey when dying DOES NOT SAVE THE ITEMS IN YOUR LUGGAGE, that is, if it dies you lose everything you have inside.
My sincere thanks to the entire OdinPlus team - @Azummat - @Blaxxun's - DefendYourBase - @Detalhes
A special thanks to my Professor @GraveBear, without his teachings and his encouragement I would never have gotten it.
Mod is required on Server for Config Sync (this is still in development).
Download the latest copy of Bepinex per author's instructions.
Place the TheFarmer.dll inside of the "Bepinex\plugins" folder.
For Questions or Comments find Marlthon in the Bagual Server Discord or Odin Plus Team on Discord:
- First version released, First version released, server sync active. (Will override player config if installed to server)
- Added Farmer, removed animal spawn.
- Added animal configuration options in .cfg
- Added Dog Sepherd, Added Cages, Removed cooking station, fixed chickens and other small problems.
- fixed dogsepherd attack, added CargoDonkey and other small fixes.
- The farmer now uses locations, when discovered an icon with the location appears on the map.
- Fix for Valheim Update Patch 0.211.11 (28/10/2022)
- Post correction.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|