We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Crafting stations now have a built in storage containers and can build from it.
Stations Are Containers v1.0.1
Crafting stations now have a built in storage container and can build from it.
- Ability to turn off built-in container on a per-station basis
- Ability to configure the size of the container's inventory on a per-station basis
- Nexus: Drop the StationsAreContainers.dll right into your BepInEx/plugins folder
- ThunderStore: Use r2modman to install, or manually drop the dll into your BepInEx/plugins folder
- Updated for Mistlands crafting stations
- Allows for modded crafting stations (automatically creates a 3x6 container for modded stations, once you have placed the station, it will appear with its own section in the config file)
- Some minor bugfixes 1.0.1
- Minor changes to be more compatible with EpicLoot
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|