We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Crafting stations now have a built in storage containers and can build from it.
|Date uploaded||2 weeks ago|
Stations Are Containers v1.0.1
Crafting stations now have a built in storage container and can build from it.
- Ability to turn off built-in container on a per-station basis
- Ability to configure the size of the container's inventory on a per-station basis
- Nexus: Drop the StationsAreContainers.dll right into your BepInEx/plugins folder
- ThunderStore: Use r2modman to install, or manually drop the dll into your BepInEx/plugins folder
- Updated for Mistlands crafting stations
- Allows for modded crafting stations (automatically creates a 3x6 container for modded stations, once you have placed the station, it will appear with its own section in the config file)
- Some minor bugfixes 1.0.1
- Minor changes to be more compatible with EpicLoot