We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
A new "Mistlands Update" category has been added to help tracking which mods are compatible with it, please categorize your uploads accordingly!
You are viewing a potentially older version of this package. View all versions.
|Date uploaded||3 weeks ago|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Twice the weapons, twice the fun. Lets you dual wield axes, clubs, knives and swords. And maybe wands, but not spears.
- Both weapons have to be the same weapon type. You cannot dual wield a mace and an axe, for example. Or a spear and a spear.
- You really cannot dual wield spears.
- You can dual wield wands, if you are a mad Alchemist. Just not spears.
- Also adds a special attack for dual wielding axes. Doesn't add a special dual wielding attack for spears, though.
- Starting out, your damage will be low, because you have to level the dual wielding skills for each weapon. Except for spears, which you cannot dual wield.
- Damage, attack speed and stamina consumption can be configured in the settings. Except for spears. You cannot dual wield those.
- For multiplayer servers, make sure to install this mod on the server as well, to enforce the servers configuration. There is no option to allow dual wielding of spears.