We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Fuels torches, campfires, windmills, spinning wheels, hearths, kilns and smelters
- Fuels from the ground
- Fuels from chests and custom chests
- Stack Smelters - Default is True: Removes most smoke and isblocked check
- Remove the ServerSync Version and Client checks. Default is True and does check. Can be turned off in the config.
- Blast Furnace can take all Fuel - NEW -
I'll do my best to help with any issues.
About the Mod:
from Aedenthorn's AutoFuel Mod
Rebuilt by TastyChickenLegs now with ServerSync
This mod is a combination of my own code and scaled down version of Aedenthorn's AutoFuel mod.
Credit goes to Aedenthorn for the idea and original mod.
Fuels torches, campfires, windmills, spinning wheels, hearths, kilns and smelters from items in chests or off the ground
A config file BepInEx/config/tastychickenlegs.automaticfuel.cfg is created after running the game once with this mod)
You can adjust the config values by editing this file using a text editor or in-game using the Config Manager.
|verifyClient||This turns on and off the need to verify other clients. Users can now play without the mod on a server with the mod.|
|fireplaceRange||The maximum range to pull fuel from containers for fireplaces|
|smelterOreRange||The maximum range to pull fuel from containers for smelters|
|smelterFuelRange||The maximum range to pull ore from containers for smelters|
|fuelDisallowTypes||Types of item to disallow as fuel (i.e. anything that is consumed), comma-separated.|
|oreDisallowTypes||Types of item to disallow as ore (i.e. anything that is transformed), comma-separated).|
|refuelStandingTorches||Refuel standing torches|
|refuelWallTorches||Refuel wall torches|
|refuelFirePits||Refuel fire pits|
|restrictKilnOutput||Restrict kiln output|
|restrictKilnOutputAmount||Amount of coal to shut off kiln fueling|
|distributedFilling||If true, refilling will occur one piece of fuel or ore at a time, making filling take longer but be better distributed between objects|
|leaveLastItem||Don't use last of item in chest|
|StackSmelters||Allow the ability to stack smelters and kilns. Turns off the smoke and prohibits the blocked smoke check.|
|RestrictKiln||Turn off the Kiln|
|RefuelHotTub||Turn on and off refueling of hottub.. bathtub whatever|
|RefuelHearth||Turn on and off the refueling of the hearth|
Custom Toggle key to turn on and off mod in-game.
You can adjust the ranges for containers and ground pulling (default 10 meters each).
Reset the config by opening the in-game console
(F5) and typing autofuel reset and pressing Enter.
Extract DLL from zip file into
Start the game.
Use the R2Modmanager on Thunderstore. Search for the mod and install
For Servers that want to control ther configuration, install on the server and clients. The server config will push down. For Servers that cannot use mods, simply install this on the clients only and it will work just fine. Clients will all need the same settings in their config files for optimal results. For people that run a server and don't want to verify clients turn the "verifyclients" setting off.
- add ability to turn off Spinning Wheel and Windmills
- Added ability to turn off Hearth and BathTub. This allows the mod to coexists with other mods like BetterWards
- Fixed bug in turning off Kilns. When kilns were turned off all "Smelters" stopped working.
- Option to turn off Kilns
- Ability to pull from carts
- Added ownership checks to containers for multiplayer duping
- Added option for Blast Furnace to take all fuel. Default is on.
- Lots of code cleanup.
- Fix for smelter oject not set to an instance error. Widmills and Spinning Wheels are smelters and they were causing errors when checking their smoke.
- Enabled the ability to turn off the verification of clients. This keeps the server from kicking players that do not have the mod.
- Added the ability to stack smelters and kilns.
- Added ServerSync - Install on the Clients and Server and the Server will control the config.
- fine tuned the container code to include custom chests and mods
- confirmed working with Drawers Mod.
- Fixed the black iron chests and custom chest. Can now pull from all containers
- Confirmed working with Eitr Refinery
- Fixed the toggle key
- added the options for torches, campfires and hearths
- initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|