We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Date uploaded||2 months ago|
This is a simple mod that will add some UI elements that will let the user create multiple items with one click!
To install this mod, you need to have BepInEx. After installing BepInEx, extract CraftingStationLevelRange.dll into games install "\Valheim\BepInEx\plugins"
About this mod.
This mod is a creation of Maximiliano Degue. The mods are being published under MaxiMods Team in Thunderstore and mjdegue in Nexus Mods. This is the same person (myself). If you need to report a bug, please, do it in the MultiCraft NexusMods' section. Thanks in advance!
- Added Mistlands support.
- Added Heart and Home support.
- Fixed issue where the MultiCraft UI would dissapear if logging off from the game.
- Fixed issue where when teleporting there was no MultiCraft UI anymore!
- Fixed issue where some recipes would show a wrong amount of items when upgrading.
- Reduce the verbosity in the logs.
- Pontential fix for a nullpointer reference that would break the functionality of MultiCraft
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where not having Craft from Containers plugin
- Now usable with "Craft from Containers" plugin!
- Adding extra controls for quicker updating crafting values
- Calculating maximum amount of craftable items based on items held by the user.
- Updating required items based on amount of items that will be crafted
- Adding amount of items held by the player for the required items (capped to 99)
- Fixed general bugs
- Add UI to craft Multiple Items
- Hijack the Crafting UI to hook MultiCraft systems on
- Loop Crafts to craft as many as the user wants
- Make sure no craftings are done if requirements aren't met
- Remove the posibility of MultiCraft in the Upgrade tab
- Adding config var that will allow users to not cap the limit the current possible maximum so they can use creative mod tools to craft x amount of things.