We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
I have arrived!
Remove those annoying messages when joining a server.
Or even better, change them to fit your taste.
- Install the BepInEx Mod.
- Copy the
- Start the Game and press
/arrivedin the console for usage and setup!
This mod is safe to uninstall, it will not corrupt your savegame.
Settings / Configuration
Handle all the Settings In-Game with those handy Console commands:
/help - Default command has been handily expanded to also include this mod. /arrived - Output current Settings and Usage. /arrived add <message> - Add a new message to the list. /arrived false - Turn off arrival messages completly. /arrived true - Turn them on again! /arrived list - List all messages that have been added with their respective index. /arrived remove <index> - Remove the message with the corresponding index. /arrived clear - Nuke everything, no questions asked. (All messages deleted) /arrived reload - Reload all messages and settings.
Contact / Feedback
- Changed behavior when no messages were added yet, the default "I have arrived!" message will be used as a fallback.
- Fixed long messages in consoles by shortening them to improve readability. (Especially for /arrived list)
- Fixed misplaced lower capitalization convert when turning the messages off.
- Removed some debug outputs.
- Fixed Plugin not loading after "Hearth & Home" update.
- Changed BepInEx dependency from 5.4.602 to 5.4.1502.
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|