We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Date uploaded||2 months ago|
- Core library required by all of my other mods.
Extract the zip file to your
Valheim\BepInEx folder. Config files should end up in
Valheim\BepInEx\config, everything else should end up in
Valheim\BepInEx\plugins. Config files will also be generated automatically if missing.
If you need further assistance, feel free to bug me in the Valheim Modding Discord at https://discord.gg/RBq2mzeu4z
- Fixed config sync for servers.
- Updated for Valheim Mistlands.
- To Character, added bStaggerWhenBlocked.
- To CustomAttack, added fAIAttackRange, fAIAttackRangeMin, fAIAttackMaxAngle, bBlockable, bDodgeable, bForceAttackChainZero, bUseCharacterFacing, fAttackRange, fAttackHeight, fAttackRayWidth.
- Updated for Valheim 207.20. IronGate removed "NoiseRangeScale" from MonsterAI so that field is now deprecated and will not do anything for custom monsters.
- Updated for Valheim H&H. IronGate removed "ConsumeHeal" from MonsterAI so that field is now deprecated and will not do anything for custom monsters.
- Updated ServerSync, which should hopefully fix the sync issues some users have on dedicated servers.
- Add sAITargetType and sAttackStatusEffect to custom attack definitions.