We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Date uploaded||2 years ago|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Note: Most updates to this mod will only require changes to RRR Core. Make sure to keep an eye on RRR Core for new features! (Already two updates out with new features!)
- Adds new enemies to the game.
- Currently 1 completely new enemy with custom assets and attacks, and 3 reskinned Valheim enemies with new/modified attacks.
CONFIGURE YOUR OWN MONSTERS!
- Create new custom monsters from any monster in the game, including new monsters from this and other mods, entirely in configs.
- Customize every aspect of your monster, from name to faction, exact damage dealt by type (Fire Drake, Poison Troll) to damage weakness/resistance, items dropped, fine tune AI settings, even change size (Skinny Trolls, Fat Skeletons) and add color tinting, and add color particle effects like body-flame and body-smoke (more FX options in future versions). And more!
- Designed to work with other mods that use prefabs, so you can produce custom monsters for use in popular customization mods like Tykea's Creature Level and Loot Control or ASharpPen's Spawn That and Custom Raids.
- Automatically syncs custom monsters with servers, so each server can seamlessly offer a unique experience.
Alone, this mod only adds the enemies to the game, but will not cause them to appear in spawn tables or events.
- In order to actually encounter new and custom monsters, you will need another mod. My own mod RRR Better Raids is already fully configured to work with this mod without extra work.
You can also use any other mod that enables custom mob spawns or custom raids, provided you can configure them yourself.
To export an existing monster so you can create a custom variant, check the primary CFG file in your
Valheim\BepInEx\configfolder. After exporting, be sure to remove "Exported" from the file name or it will be skipped during loading.
Extract the dll file to your
Valheim\BepInEx\plugins folder. Config files must be in
Valheim\BepInEx\config (subfolders are okay). Config files will also be generated automatically if missing.
If you need further assistance, feel free to bug me (@neurodr0me) in the Valheim Modding Discord at https://discord.gg/MXqWrn532w
Added Prefab IDs
RRR_GDThornweaver RRR_GhostVengeful RRR_TrollTosser RRR_Grig RRR_GrigHorn