We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Date uploaded||a year ago|
This mod requires the following mods to function
RRR Non-Player Characters
- Adds non-player humans to the game.
CONFIGURE YOUR OWN HUMANS!
- Create new custom NPCs, using the same config system used by my mod RRR Monsters to configure other, non-human mobs.
- Equip your NPC with any armor or weapon that players can equip, including those from other mods.
- Customize every aspect of your human, from name to faction, exact damage dealt by type (Poison Sword, Lightning Bow) to damage weakness/resistance, items dropped, fine tune AI settings, even change size (Skinny Humans? Elves! Stout Humans? Dwarves!) and add color tinting, and add color particle effects like body-flame and body-smoke (more FX options in future versions). And more!
- Designed to work with other mods that use prefabs, so you can produce custom monsters for use in popular customization mods like Tykea's Creature Level and Loot Control or ASharpPen's Spawn That and Custom Raids.
- Automatically syncs custom monsters with servers, so each server can seamlessly offer a unique experience.
Note: Alone, this mod only adds the NPCs to the game, but will not cause them to appear in spawn tables or events.
In order to actually encounter NPCs, you will need another mod. My own mod RRR Better Raids is already fully configured to work with this mod without extra work.
You can also use any other mod that enables custom mob spawns or custom raids, provided you can configure them yourself.
You can also use any other mod that enables custom mob spawns or custom raids, provided you can configure them yourself. Prefab IDs for the mobs included in this mod are listed below.
Extract the dll file to your
Valheim\BepInEx\plugins folder. Config files must be in
Valheim\BepInEx\config (subfolders are okay). Config files will also be generated automatically if missing.
If you need further assistance, feel free to bug me (@neurodr0me) in the Valheim Modding Discord at https://discord.gg/MXqWrn532w
Added Prefab IDs
- (Note: T1-T6 refers to progression tiers, Meadows > Forest > Swamp > Mountains > Plains > Endgame)
RRR_Hostile_T1 RRR_Hostile_T2 RRR_Hostile_T3 RRR_Hostile_T4 RRR_Hostile_T5 RRR_Hostile_T6