Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
A Valheim mod which adds recipes to craft all boss drops, enabling progression without boss kills.
Configurable recipes for Hard Antler, Swamp Key, Wishbone, Dragon Tear, Torn Spirit, and "Queen Drop". The default recipes require a large amount of the summon material plus something else from the respective biome. Modor, Yagluth and Queen recipes are intentionally annoying. 🙂
In addition to the recipes, this mod patches two small aspects of the game.
- Haldor the Trader will recognize your progression as long as you 'know' the gated material. Ex: Haldor will sell you Ymir Flesh and Thunderstone after you've crafted the Swamp Key.
- Hugin the Raven will recognize your progression if you've crafted a Hard Antler, and won't pester you about the Black Forest being dangerous.
Sometimes I play Valheim without killing bosses, and it's a very relaxing way to enjoy the world without stressing out about raids or finding bosses, etc. Although it's technically possible to play this way in vanilla, you will eventually hit a hard stop at Modor, because you need his drop to craft in Plains. Ditto for Mistlands. This mod provides a straight-forward way to craft every boss drop in the game, so you can play this way without abusing trolls or clipping through gates.
I was thinking about finding more thematic recipes than what's setup currently, things like crafting a key mould and stuffing that into the smelter which will pop out the swamp key. But for now, these simpler recipes will work.
Thunderstore (manual install)
- Go to Settings > Import local mod > Select
- Click "OK/Import local mod" on the pop-up for information.
I spend countless hours every day working on, updating, and fixing mods for everyone to enjoy. While I will never ask for anyone to pay me to make a mod or add a feature, any support is greatly appreciated!
- Added a new recipe for QueenDrop, to better support progression into ashlands/deepnorth in mods like Warfare/Monstrum.
- Configuration changes will now immediately take effect.
- Mod now responds to Configuration Manager if available, or a config file watcher if not.
- Synced configurations now have proper support.
- When using Configuration Manager, the requirements field is now drawn as table with multiple inputs. Better usability.
- Adjustments to the default requirements for all other recipes, in many cases reining in the costs of the summon item
View changelog history
- Fix for Haldor patch - ensure Hildir never sells Haldor's stuff.
- Minor fix for Hildir compat.
- Patched the Blackforest tutorial to be marked as seen if you craft HardAntler. No more Hugin nagging.
- Updated build to require Jotunn 2.12.4
- Minor fix to recipe initialization, it won't attempt to add duplicate recipes after users logout and login repeatedly.
- Updated build to require Jotunn 2.12.1
- Bugfix for patches to the trader
- Initial Version
You can find the github at: https://github.com/probablykory/valheim-mods
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|