We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Moves all pieces from custom hammers to the vanilla hammer.
It is not possible to have the same pieces into different hammers with different categories. That means the original hammers will be empty.
All config options can be changed at runtime with the BepInEx Configuration Manager or similar tools.
- Disable Hammer Recipes: Disables crafting recipes of custom hammers that are enabled in this mod. Only deactivates the recipes, existing items will not be removed. Enabled by default.
Other config options are generated automatically after the first world loading for every custom hammer individually:
- Enable Hammer: Enables moving pieces from this hammer into the vanilla hammer
- Combine Categories: Combines all categories from this custom hammer into one category
- Combined Category Name: Custom category into which pieces are moved, if 'Combine Categories' is turned on
- Category Name 'Original Category Name': Custom category into which pieces from this original category are moved, if 'Combine Categories' is turned off
As mentioned above, it is possible to set custom category names from different source categories. Using vanilla names (Misc, Crafting, Building, Furniture) places the pieces into these categories, while using a custom name creates a new category. Using the same name for multiple categories groups the pieces together.
At the moment, it is not possible to disable vanilla categories.
This mod requires BepInEx and Jötunn.
Extract all content of
HammerTime into the
This is a client side only mod and does not execute on a server.
- Thunderstore: https://valheim.thunderstore.io/package/MSchmoecker/HammerTime/
- Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/1864
- Github: https://github.com/MSchmoecker/HammerTime
- Discord: Margmas#9562. Feel free to DM or ping me in the Jötunn discord
- Fixed unused categories were not disabled if a disabled hammer uses the same category name
- Fixed an error that occured if a piece table has a null entry
- Fixed that a category could be disabled if two hammers use the same category name and one of them is disabled
- Improved startup time with many mods
- Added support for CookieMilk pieces
- Automatically enabled Combine Categories of a mod with less then 60 pieces, this only applies to newly generated configs
- Reworked the config again to allow new features, the old config should be deleted and regenerated
- Added configuration of custom category names to organize your hammer individually
- Added configuration of mods that use the vanilla hammer
- Improved compatibility with WackysDB, HammerTime now reloads after WackysDB to move pieces into the correct hammer/category
- Fixed an error that could occur with some modded items, which caused the recipe disabling to not work properly
- Added option to disable crafting recipes of hammer that are active in this mod. Enabled by default
- Mod names for every mod are now are shown in the settings
- Changed config options to be more clear. The old config values will not apply and new config options will be generated. It is advised to delete the old config to reduce clutter
- Fixed conflict with ChickenBoo
- Added Auga Hud compatibility
- Tabs are cleaned up on config change and don't need a reload anymore
- Fixed plan pieces in PlanBuild were not available
- Improved performance of moving pieces to the hammers
- Fixed a rare bug that caused an index error. This resulted in the player not being able to spawn
- Fixed tab names were doubled when relogging within the same game session
- Config options can now be changed at runtime, although old tabs are not cleaned up until restart
- Added option to disable moving pieces for every custom hammer individually
- Unified category names and combining for Jotunn and Non-Jotunn mods
- Changed config options to refer to pieceTable names instead of mod names. This mean old config files are not used anymore and have to be reconfigured.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|